- Proficient in search engine optimization and analytics software to aid in website and graphic improvements
- Skilled in social media engagement and in finding ways to boost popularity and attract followers
- Current in trending software and technology for enhancing productivity and efficiency
- Professional photography experience with recognition in several publications
- Practiced graphic designer with an eye for detail, relevance, and continuity
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Customer service background
- Experienced troubleshooter
February 2012 to Present
American Jewelry Supply, East Brunswick, NJ
Director of Graphic Design / 3D Printing Specialist & IT
- Led in the creation and development of a 300 page print catalog of approximately 6,500 products.
- Designed small sample catalogs and flyers for trade shows.
- Photographed and edited product pictures for print and web.
- Redesigned and managed company website based on Volusion ecommerce software.
- Revamped branding to improve company image and consistency.
Marketing and Social Media
- Utilized popular social media platforms to attract attention on trending products.
- Studied web traffic analytics to promote products and create a buzz for new releases.
- Researched competitors’ product lines to drive up competition and increase sales.
- Enhanced the site’s SEO to gain relevance on Google.
- SEO improvements and social media engagement increased web traffic and web sales by 200%.
- One of three people in the United States who specialized in supporting the Asiga line of 3D printers.
- Attended trade shows all over the country to demonstrate Asiga 3D printers.
- With limited resources, troubleshot, performed repairs, and maintained customers’ 3D printers.
- Consulted with CAD designers to help achieve the highest quality 3D prints.
- Consolidated five different web hosting companies to a single host.
- Assisted in the complete overhaul of the server and network in modernizing the accounting system.
- Purchased computers and other hardware, and rigged up makeshift work stations in emergency situations.
November 2007 to Present
Jimmy Kastner Photography, Somerville, NJ
Photographer / Graphic Designer
- Designed websites, logos, stationary, invitations, and various graphics.
- Photographed weddings, portraits, corporate events, and fine art for galleries.
- Designed posters and graphic elements for independent movie productions.
- Photographed several independent movies for behind the scenes and marketing.
Marketing and Social Media
- Sold work for publications and gallery exhibitions.
- Early adopter to a variety of social media platforms to maintain a strong, consistent brand.
- Active on Reddit, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook to promote creative work.
- Social media engagement gained attention to body of work, resulting in recognition from larger names and brands online, in print, and on TV.
Graduated May 2011
Monmouth University, West Long Branch, NJ
Bachelors in Communication (Major) and Photography (Minor)
- Bachelors in Communication (Major) and Photography (Minor)
- Associates in Digital Media and Graphic Design
Awards and Achievements
- 2016 Photographer for Monroe Township mayoral inauguration
- 2015 Photography featured on News 12 New Jersey
- 2015 Photography recognized and featured in Somerville
- 2015 Published 300 page catalog of products for American Jewelry Supply
- 2015 Sold photography to Skidmore, Owings & Merrill
- 2014 Photographs featured on various news stations and the AP
- 2014 Photograph featured as the title photo in a special edition of Time Magazine
- 2013 Sold photographs to be displayed in main lobby of prominent organization
- 2013 Photography featured in several local newspapers and websites
- 2012 Published 40 page catalog of products for American Jewelry Supply
- 2011 Inspired Foursquare to create new badge (http://bit.ly/ra1Msb)
- 2011 Honorable mention in photography in Monmouth County Fair
- 2011 Best selling artist for month of June in photo gallery in Asbury Park
- 2011 Official photographer for Monmouth University’s CommWorks Club
- 2010 Official photographer for two New York City Vision Walks
- 2009 Official photographer/graphic designer for independent film production
- 2009 Official photographer for Central New Jersey Heart Walk
- 2009 2nd prize in photography in Monmouth County Fair
- 2009 Assistant Photographer in AHA Go Red for Women Event
- 2008 Official photographer/graphic designer for independent film production
- 2008 1st Prize and published in Great Destinations NJ Photography Contest
- 2008 1st Prize in Febreze Photo Contest